Sunday, November 4, 2012

Withdrawal

What is wrong with me.
Don't eat.
Don't sleep.
Don't study.
What am I...

So many feelings just building up, but there's no release.
Sometimes I forget how much I've bottled up.
At other times I feel like I'm going to explode.
Especially late at night/early in the morning.
And those are the loneliest times.
Even if there was someone I could talk to, they would be asleep.
Not that anyone cares.

I feel like a paradox.
I want to yell my feelings out to anyone who cares to listen.
But I'm scared to say how I really feel.
Because it would either make or break my life right now.
I don't even know what I'm achieving by writing this right now.

I guess...
I want you back.
More than ever.
Even if we have no future.
I miss you more than you'll ever know.
I miss the feeling you gave me.
Was it happiness?
I'm beginning to forget.
All I know is, I was a far better person with you.

I know, I know.
I shouldn't be relying on someone to make me happy.
But even if I want you back.
There's no way that will happen.
There's no way I can tell you how I feel.
When did everything get so complicated between us?
Between everyone?

I've become so...withdrawn.

Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)

Girl let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Girl let me love you
And all your troubles
Don't be afraid, girl let me help
Girl let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself


It will be a long time before I ever love myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment